Saturday, May 29, 2010

Political Street Art: Violence Is The Religion of the Left

There is a lot of street art in my neighborhood, some of political, some not. The running theme overall is a seething self-loathing. In the non-political street art category, some are so obscene that I would be ashamed even taking a photograph of it, much less putting it up on my blog.

This above recent example is a curious item of anarcho-hipsterim. No surprise that the left would embrace yet another terrorist. This time it's Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber. I'm always suspect of any reference to the World Trade Center in leftist art because it's usually either trooferish or a swipe at America. This one in particular strikes me odd because the Unabomber, who graduated from Harvard, hated modern society and likely all that the World Trade Center represented.

No comments:

Post a Comment