Causes of Wrinkles Skin
- Over exposure to sun
- Exposure to dust and chemicals
- Drug use
- Rapid weight loss
- Depletion of vitamin E in the body
Symptoms of Wrinkles Skin
- Lined and creased skin
- Sagging skin
- Areas that are more affected include sensitive skin near the eyes, lips and neck.
Home remedies for Wrinkles
- Apply egg whites to the skin under your eyes.
- A mixture of 1/4 cup comfrey infusion, 1/4 cup witch hazel and 10 drops of patchouli essential oil is effective in treating wrinkles. This can be stored in a clean bottle and applied on affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Eat 1 tsp of shredded ginger along with a few drops of honey every morning.
- Rub the core of a pineapple all over your face for sometime and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Applying of lemon juice several times a day will fade away the blemishes and wrinkles.
- Mix turmeric powder and sugarcane to form a paste and apply it on the skin for preventing wrinkles.
- A paste of turmeric made with sugarcane juice is great to get rid of wrinkles and slow skin ageing.
- Gently massage coconut oil on portions of skin prone to wrinkles every night a bedtime.
- Apply odorless castor oil to the crepe-like skin under the eyes or on the throat.
- Prick 3 capsules of vitamin E and drain into small bowl. Add 2 tsps plain yogurt, 1/2 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp. lemon juice. Apply to face with cotton ball. Leave on skin for about 10 minutes. Rinse.
- Eating one tablespoonful of shredded ginger with honey will provide the skin with healthy glow.
- Application of pure castor oil regularly prevents wrinkles.
Apply coconut oil on the portions of skin and face where wrinkles set in and gently massage every night at bedtime.