Friday, October 19, 2012

X Factor's Tulisa launches first fashion collection

X-citing news: Fashion has become a major part of Tulisa's life since joining X Factor

Tulisa Contostavlos launches her TFB fashion range tonight, with a focus on clothing that's "fun, sexy and full of attitude".

TFB by Tulisa for Bank is the first collection from the X Factor judge, with its name standing for her tagline: "The Female Boss".

And, the N-Dubz star revealed, it was starring on the show that sparked her interest in fashion: "In the past I wasn't that interested in fashion, but being on The X Factor has made me become much more aware of my own personal style."

The range is instantly striking, with a host of dresses, skirts, and leggings in bright block colours and intricate prints. A series of photos, released for the launch, show Tulisa modelling them.

To me, fashion is about having fun and experimenting," Tulisa explained.

"Girls often ask me where I get my clothes so I thought I'd create my own collection, something that's fun, feminine, full of attitude and that reflects my personality."

The launch will take place tonight at London's Westfield shopping centre. Earlier today she tweeted the news:

No comments:

Post a Comment