- The borough of Media is the county seat of Delaware County, Pennsylvania and is located 12 miles (19 km) west of Philadelphia. Media was incorporated in 1850 at the same time that it was named the county seat. The population was 5,533 at the 2000 census. ...
- In the arts, media (plural of medium) are the materials and techniques used by an artist to produce a work.
- Mass media is a term used to denote a section of the media specifically designed to reach a very large audience such as the population of a nation ...
- In communication, media (singular medium) are the storage and transmission tools used to store and deliver information or data. It is often referred to as synonymous with mass media or news media, but may refer to a single medium used to communicate any data for any purpose.
- Media (known in Greek also as Medea, Μηδία) was a historic land inhabited by Medes, bounded on the north by Araxes, on the west by Tigris, on the south by territory of Elam and Pars, and on the east by Salt desert of Iran and Caspian sea. ...
- Media is the first studio album by New Wave revivalists, The Faint. It was released on March 24, 1998. ...
- The news media refers to the section of the mass media that focuses on presenting current news to the public. ...
- Media is a railroad station in the borough of Media, Pennsylvania, along the SEPTA R3 line, the former Pennsylvania Railroad West Chester Line. It is located at 301 Media Station Road (Orange Street & Station Road), Media, PA 19063 and includes a 231 space parking lot.
- The Medes were an ancient Iranian people"Mede." Encyclopædia Britannica. 2008. Encyclopædia Britannica Online. 16 January 2008 . and Iranian sister nation of the Persians,R. Schmitt, , Encyclopaedia Iranica who lived in the northwestern portions of present-day Iran. ...
- The Filesystem Hierarchy Standard (FHS) defines the main directories and their contents in most software systems using UNIX and Unix-like operating systems. It is a formalization and extension of common UNIX practices.
- Delta Sagittarii (δ Sgr / δ Sagittarii) is a star system in the constellation Sagittarius. It has the traditional names Kaus Media, Kaus ...
- a historical region in northwestern Iran, originally inhabited by the Medes; territories corresponding to the empire ruled by dynasts from Media
- The middle layer of the wall of a blood vessel or lymph vessel which is composed of connective and muscular tissue; A voiced stop consonant ...
- Mediaş (Mediasch, Medgyes, Transylvanian Saxon Medwishc) is the second largest city in Sibiu County, Transylvania, Romania.
- Films, tapes, and other audio-visual materials that require the use of special listening or viewing equipment.